Therefore, it is also a way worth trying to fix the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” error. In some situations, as iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo when you update your iOS, you can deal with it by reinstalling the iOS. Select Recover from iTunes Backup File to detect all backup files in the computer. Once completed original ROM, you have finished recovering lost data from iTunes backup. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Mac) / MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS (Windows) is just what you are looking for. With this tool, you can quickly recover files without affecting the original data after iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. Even if you need to jailbreak it, please back up all desired data in advance.
- You can follow the instructions in this page to try to repair.
- You can do this with iTunes, but you will loose your device’s data.
- After that, you can solve your firmware corruption error by restoring your iPhone from iTunes again.
- Firmware commonly refers to the phone codes which deal with the cell tower communication for voice and data.
In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable. Try using a different computer or replace your cable. An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue. If you still get it, then you might need to put your device on recovery stage while connecting it to your system. The connected product does not match the specified model in the file. Could not start updating, firmware is not for this product. Try again and check the product settings once updated.
If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode. In this guide, we provide you 8 solutions that you can try to fix firmware is not compatible when restoring your iDevice with iTunes. As you can see, AnyFix can effectively help you either fix the firmware file is corrupted or not compatible issue or easily update your iOS device to iOS 16. Also, if you have other solutions to the problem of firmware files is not compatible, be free to leave your comments below to share your ideas with us. You cannot update/restore your iPhone, which is caused by the firmware file corrupt iPhone, then try to update or reinstall iTunes and restore your device. This will solve any minor software glitches you are experiencing and put you back on track. In this case, you can restart your iTunes or computer to fix the iPhone firmware corrupt problem done.
- As a customer-oriented company, by far, we have solved tech problems for 5.9 million users worldwide.
- Reset Network Settings to fix any network-related issue that is not letting the Update complete.
- If you wish to overcome it, then click on the “Restore” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption.
- Try reinstalling the iTunes/Finder if the firmware corrupts or the compatibility error is still testing your patience and not going away.
A lot of times firmware issues happen because your computer cannot find or recognize the correct firmware files for your iPhone. If this is the case, you can simply just restart your PC and iTunes and that should resolve the “firmware file corrupt” issue.